Thursday 4 April 2013

Colour

This is the last class we had with Lawrence Marvit! I'm going to miss that awesome teacher :)
I really had trouble with this one even though it's said to be the easiest one of the classes we've had. I didn't really understand the principle in warm and cool colours. Luckily Lawrence explained it really good and I think I'm getting it now. Now I just need to practise a lot with it, and I've already used a lot of it in my own drawings. I'm happy to know how to light things now!

Mixing colours and lighting them.

Trying to make a colour-palette. 
Trying to pick colours for a b/w picture.
Trying to get the same colours as the ones in the picture. 
... and at last we got an assignment which was digital. Little Red Riding Hood. I tried to make an evil red sky, but at the same time light it with light yellow. It was fun :)


I can only say thanks to Lawrence! I feel a lot smarter now even though it might not look like it 8D


No comments:

Post a Comment