Wednesday 18 September 2013

Short, Short Film

I'm very lazy at these blog updates, but I guess better late than never. 
Ok, so we were having a month working on a small project called the "Short, Short Film" where we had to create a 30 sec. film. We had to make the movie for kids, so we had to make it really goofy but still for kids to watch. Kids from a kindergarten were visiting us to give us some feedback on our idea, and they especially liked the smashing parts. We had a lot of trouble finding out what our story should be about, but I think we succeeded very well in the end. I worked mostly on animation, clean-up and managing things in the group. I also helped a lot with the character design and making character references, so I was very busy. :) I learned a lot from making this little movie!
Our story is very funky, I hope you enjoy!



We had John Kricfalusi as one of our style guides which was really cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment