Friday 12 October 2012

Design with Lawrence

So these are my work from the first week with Lawrence Marvit. It was totally awesome and he's a cool teacher!

The first assignement we got was to place 3 rectangels and 1 line in a A4 paper without making them even. I got many mistakes, but I think I learned a lot from it!

The next assignment was about tasting 70%-85% dark chocolate and then draw with one line what you feel. It was really difficult, but at the same time fun.

The third assignment was to listen to a jazz album by Miles Davis - Kind of Blue and see what feelings I could get from it and then get it down on paper. I wanted it to feel a bit floaty and still very jazz like.

The last assignment for this week was to read an act from Hamlet and act it out on paper very simple with the dead king as a focal point and only black & white and greys. This assignment was really hard for me because I'm not used to draw environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment