Sunday 7 October 2012

First 2 weeks on TAW

So here's the assignments I've done with our awesome teachers Laura and Jody the first two weeks on The Animation Workshop. It was really cool! I learned a lot and had a lot of fun with it.
Attitude Ball: We had to make a ball with an attitude. I got the angry attitude, so I had to make an angry ball. I hope it's clear that it is angry!

Attitude Ball from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Sea Weed 2: I made a second sea weed to get the feeling of follow-through.

Sea Weed 2 from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Sea Weed 1: We got an assignment to make a waving sea weed to learn the follow-through method in animation. This is the first one I did.

Sea weed 1 from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Heavy Ball: Here I used a bowling ball for reference when it gets dropped on the ground.

Heavy Ball from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Light Ball: Here we had to use some light balls for references in real life to see how a light ball moves. It appears to be much more light and floating than the heavy ball.

Light Ball from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Bouncing Ball: This was a really funny assignment! I learned about squash and stretch and also more slow in and slow out.

Bouncing Ball from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.

Swinging Pendulum that comes to a stop: Our first real animation assignment! It was really difficult for me to get this right and it's still not good, so I might practise on this much more. This was mostly about slow in and slow out.

Pendulum from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.












No comments:

Post a Comment