Sunday 20 January 2013

Introduction to TV-Paint

So these are my works from the first week with TV-paint! We had the awesome Rune Ryberg as teacher again and he taught us how to use TV-paint. It is a really great program and I really like to use it for animations! The first assignment was to make a bird fly! So I made a lot of bird studies to start with. I studies how the wings actually moves backwards when the wings swing down, and that it takes more frames for the wings to go down than up because of the air is heavier on the way down.

Bird Animation from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.
The second assignment was to make a short animation with a frog and a fly. It was really fun and we had a lot of freedom, I enjoyed it very much!

FrogFly LouiseGregersen from Louise Gregersen on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment